SETUP YOUR COMPUTER TO USE NCWISE
Initial Setup...read more
Now you are ready to log into NCWise. Type the following link in Internet Explorer or Firefox : https://esis.ncwise.org - bookmark for future use.
AFTER A SUCCESSFUL LOGIN TO NCWISE
If you've been successful in logging into NCWise, but now cannot: try these tips.. - includes UCPS Help Desk instructions and phone number if you have no computer access or cannot submit a trouble ticket.
REMEMBER: if you restart your computer due to a CONNECTION INTERRUPTION error - on the WINDOWS START menu choose Restart or Shut Down
DO NOT JUST LOG OFF!! This does not help!!
NCWISE AT MRHS
ATTENDANCE - All attendance is done in NCWise for each period. Homerooms will only meet for report card and other materials distribution.
- NCW Period Attendance - See beginning on Page 6 of the NCWise TAM Teacher Guide listed below
Print a Class List
for substitutes, field trip check list; attendance report; you can add columns
ALL GRADES will be kept in NCWise.
- Gradebook Setup
- Progress Report Setup
- Posting Grades from your Gradebook for Report Cards
NCWISE TAM - TEACHER GUIDE
Click here to read more about the NCWise TAM (teacher part of NCWise)
- Printing reports, including labels, class lists, class records
- Progress reports
- Changing your password
- Viewing Student Information
- TA Spreadsheet/Gradebook - setup, adding assignments, entering marks, comments, posting marks to the report card, calculating Final Marks
Click here to view a power point presentation on the TAM.
DATES YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE NCWISE ON ANY COMPUTER:
Click here to read the NCWise Maintenance Weekend Schedule. On these dates NCWise is down from 5pm Friday through at least 6am Monday.